Who we are
A team that loves to create
Bath and shower products made out of cultured marble have been around for over 40 years. But by bringing together the best fabrication craftsmen, materials and processes, Precision Marble founder Chris Biickert has raised cultured marble to a new standard. In 1997 he launched his Victoria-based company with a special focus on customized baths and showers that are both elegant and affordable.
Since then Precision Marble has updated hundreds of bathrooms in the Greater Victoria area. As word of Presision Marble spread, so has the success of the company.
Complete turnkey service means that we take care of everything from design and construction to installation of your dream bathroom. After you place your order, we coordinate everything with no stress for you. Simply pick your colours and styles and let us do the rest.
What We Provide
The Luxury of Marble
The Best Places To Use Cultured Marble
The Precision Marble Promise
Precision Marble Bath and Shower fully warranties both our products and workmanship for life. No other manufacturer matches this guarantee, and we can do it because of our firm commitment to using superior quality materials and meticulous devotion to craftsmanship.
Why Choose Precision Marble – Our Difference
Get rid of unsightly grout cracks, tile mildew, leaky baths, cheap-looking plastic walls. These are just a few of the reasons customers prefer a cultured marble bathtub, shower or kitchen countertop from us.
If you’re renovating or replacing your bathroom, take some time and compare how our cultured marble products stack up against tile walls or acrylic tub/shower surrounds:
Advantages of PRECISION MARBLE vs. NATURAL STONE or TILE
- No Grout
- No Sealing of Stone Tile
- Easier to clean
- Fewer Seams to Caulk
- More Durable and Less Likely to Chip or Scratch
- Waterproof and Impervious to Stains
- infinite Range of Colors
- Fast Installation
- Less Cost
- Lifetime Warranty
Advantages of PRECISION MARBLE vs. ACRYLIC TUB LINERS, SURROUNDS & BASES
- More flexibility in matching colours and designs
- Not thin or flimsy (our marble walls range from 3/8” to 3/4” thick)
- Will not move or separation at bathtub/wall seam, causing leaks
- Installation does not simply cover up potentially moldy drywall/tile
- No punctures or bubbling of surface — ever
- No maintenance issues
- Comparable cost
- Aesthetics – cultured marble is virtually indistinguishable from natural marble in look and feel; acrylic looks and feels like…acrylic