Over here at Precision Marble we believe that your bathroom should be your sanctuary. Would you like to make you bathroom feel a little more like a spa? Here are some of our favorite tips to make that happen.
- Whenever possible pick white. White towels, white rugs, clear glas jars for your cotton balls, q-tips and epsom salts.
- Bring in some nature by accessorizing with wood, stone, sea shells and sea sponges.
- Every spa needs plants. Aloe Vera, Bamboo and Boston fern are great choices for your home spa.
- Add aromatherapy to your space with a bathroom diffuser. Some great essential oils to start with are lavender, peppermint and sweet orange.
- Dim lighting. Consider installing dimmer controls to soften your lighting when enjoying a soothing soak in the tub
- For an elegant spray of color bring in flowers. The high humidity of a bathroom mimics the natural environment of Orchids
- Treat yourself to some specialty soaps and luxury bath products. After all, feeling pampered is what you want from a spa.